Thursday 7 February 2013

Will Chest Pain Kill Me? Help!!

Good day sir, I want to use this medium to thank you for the work you have been doing to many Nigeria and worldwide. More grease to your elbow, sir. I want to share my own problem with you and I know you can help me as well. Sir, it all started in 2005, when I was schooling. I discovered that I have been experiencing pain whenever I go to urinate. It was not all that serious because it will come and go. Not until 2008, I discover that the pain is still trigger me and by then I went to a private hospital here in Abuja and did a urine and HIV test and I was told that I have staphylococcus and my HIV status is negative because then I do have internal heat, some time blood in my urine, body weakness hotness in my body and so on. Because of the money I was told to pay before treatment commenced which I couldn't pay I stopped the treatment then. Sir, I was living with the pain in my body till December, 2010 and I went back to the same hospital and did another test both HIV and the result still show that I have staph and my HIV status still remain negative but sir, am afraid. Sir, the main reason why I am writing to you this note is that, now I am having chest pain about one month plus; I did not hit my chest on anything. Although, the urinating pain is not often the reason I said it is that, sometimes I will not feel the pain like two week but any week it will come I will not feel better. Sir, I am afraid I may have liver problem or what could be the problem that my chest is paining me? Please give me some health tip and as well advice me on what to do because am tired of living with this pain. Sir, tell me what is wrong with me? Also, the money I was as pay in the hospital I went to is N120,000.00 for three months treatment but I don't have such money to be sincere with you. I will commit suicide because of this problem. Sir, I was born in 1984. Thank you so much for your kind gesture and I believe you will treat my own case with levity. Please Sir, reply me through this email as I will not have the opportunity to get the answer on news paper in case you want to publish it. Yours Faithfully, Ama from Abuja. Dear Ama, First, you or anyone else, for that matter, must never allow the weeds of evil, threatening and fatal thoughts in our minds—for, as a man thinks, so is he. Mind affects matter--it's a fundamental rule of existence; because everything in the real, physical world was first a thought in the mind -- you yourself; the car you ride; the house you live in and so on. So since seeds eventually turn to fruits, be careful about the seeds you plant in your mind. You WILL NOT COMMIT SUICIDE at all -- courtesy of God's goodness and this intervention; Amen. Second, I swear to you by all I learnt in medicine in 40 years (including 7 years of studentship), if you do not treat this problem and treat it correctly, IT WILL NOT GO BY ITSELF; OKAY? Three, as an adult, the earlier you learn that in life there is no free lunch, the better. Please forget those dreams of free treatment and begin an intelligent struggle to source the funds you need to get well; -- that's just the way it is. Four, we are however, pocket -friendly in our approach to curing people; so relax. Five, the disease will not kill you --it's because your imagination is in overdrive that you fear so; Six, understand that when fears, worries, anxieties and so on overwhelm the mind, there are bodily symptoms that follow suit. These bodily symptoms help the human being to go RESOLVE THE CONFLICTS. The symptoms constitute what we call psychoneuroses and they come and go. They are fear-driven; fear-engineered and fear-founded. Once you understand this the symptoms tend to go away. Your chest problems, I believe, fall into this category. Just see us and we’ll help resolve everything. Finally, this does not mean that you do not have an actual disease of the body. You do and I suspect it is Chronic Prostatitis. You did say that he problem began in school. You never mentioned a woman but the truth is that I’d be very surprised if it has no basis in sexual escapades which boys are notorious for. These diseases are only half-treated when as a boy you catch them and the germs go and hide in the man’s prostate; affecting him with chronic disease for many years. We will cure you. You will need to come see us for a thorough, diligent and detailed check up to confirm or deny these impressions. Folks do come from all the ends of Nigeria – Kano; Sokoto; Calabar; Ogbomosho; Jos; Bayelsa; Port Harcourt; Abakaliki; Onitsha – even from the Camerouns, Ghana and Benin. We have sent our address to you and will send same to anyone who calls or e mails for it. Check www.mediamedix.blogspot.com for further information Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment