Saturday 23 March 2013

Blocked Tubes from Breast Enlargement?

Dear Dr, Sometime ago, I purchased and have been using breast enlargement meds. Recently, however, I was diagnosed with blocked tubes.I am a 22year old girl who has been using contraceptive pills. I discovered in my internet search that blocked fallopian tubes are linked with contraceptive pills. Could my breast enlargement medications be the cause of my blocked tubes? Thank you, doctor Jane Abiriba, Yenagoa Dear Jane, Blocked tubes are not caused by breast enlargement meds, no.The most important cause is Pelvic inflammatory Disease, endometriosis, generalized infections of the abdomen like peritonitis that can occur from a ruptured appendix. Let me put your mind to rest- there is no link between your breast enlargement stuff and your blocked tubes Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment