Wednesday 15 February 2012

Intractable Itching

Hello Dr Oluranti,

This Mr. David I saw your email in the sun news paper today and I saw many people been thanking you for what you did for them I want to be one of them that will thank you. Let me stable my problem like this. I am suffering for body inching it goes like this whatever I took my bath all my body will be itching me for good 1hours before it will stop ever very day and I have try many places without no solution and I do not want it to damage my system it was hereditary diseases one of my sister are suffering from it also. Doctor, if you can help me out of this problem I will be very grateful. I shall be expecting as soonest as you can reply to this letter.

AHDH, Abeokuta

Dear AHDH,

Generalized body itching that refuses to go will generally be one of five things a)General fungal infection of the skin maybe b)Candida, c)Some worms d)The water you use e)The soap --reacting with your skin, f)The sponge or maybe g)your cream. Try changing these one at a time and you will locate the source of the problem. One other good thing you can do is to see a dermatologist -- face to face. Follow these instructions and let me know how you fare.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment