Saturday 11 February 2012

Advise Me Before Suicide

Advise Me Before Suicide

Please Dr Bibbi,

I used to read your peice in Daily Sun and I really enjoy the advice you give to people.Sir my problem is that I dont have money to go to school; my parents are really poor and my two sisters are in the university. They will be finshing next year; and the family agree I should wait for them to finish before I enter the university but I really need to enter now because some of my mates are already there; they keep asking me about my admission. I'm really worried now. I dont know what to do and feel like commititng suicide.
YOURS, MICA, LAGOS.


Dear MICA,

Well -- this is going to really shock you; but you really have no problem!!!
Suppose you were an orphan-- no father or mother-- not that they are poor -- they simply do not exist!!!? Suppose you do not have sisters who are ready to sponsor you -- after only a year? Suppose you do not have health to even prosecute your dream? Now your only problem --for which the devil wants to convince you to kill yourself -- is simply that you have to wait just one more year to go to the school of your choice? Let me suggest you do something that will really help you-- okay? Sit down and think -- then multiply all the suppose's that can happen negatively to you-- write out about 7 such situations. After that write out another 7 things you know are blessings -- things for which you must thank God. Lastly, actually begin to thank God and be truly grateful. Sing, dance, praise God and appreciate how much better your situation is than for those -- for example -- hapless, bright young students who died in the Port Harcourt air crash. "When you begin to sing and to praise God, truly and from the bottom of your heart-- the Lord will send ambushments against all your troubles". See 2 Chronicles 20. 22. The only thing is -- you must be consistent. Begin; then commit to a heart of gratitude and a time to actually praise God daily and Satan and his hosts from hell who peddle suicide thoughts and help human beings to take that first class, one way ticket to hell will disapppear and "better" will appear. Of that I can guarantee you. Anyone who needs more help in this area can e mail me at doctorbibbi@yahoo.co.uk or docpastoral@yahoo.com and/or call the help-lines.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment