Tuesday 17 December 2019

Should I Let Her Go?

Should I Let Her Go? Hi Dr Caleb, A good day happy to you and family. I want to know if you still on the good job. Well, if yes I have one problem I will need your assistance, sir. Please, doctor, it is about the same babe I told you about last year. She is at it again; this girl came back from school with a ring in her engagement finger! When I asked what that means she told me that it was to keep guys off her way! After some time I discovered that she was no longer caring for our relationship again!! I called her to talk; she gave excuses and when I call she will pretend that she is not in a good mood but she will always ask for money from me. But most of all is that she has gone back to school without my knowledge!! I was so much annoyed when I found out she was back to school without telling me!!!! Please what should I do? l love her so much but she never appreciates it. Should I let her go? Please tell me, doctor? Ganiyu Sawdiq Mushin, Lagos Dear Ganiyu, Sorry about the way this girl is treating you and your relationship. But the truth is this kind of thing happens and is allowed to happen once both of you are not married yet. So, since she no longer has any regard for the relationship or for you, the meaning is that she no longer loves you even though you still love her. What should you do? Simply, LET HER GO and keep your peace of mind which has a great deal to do with your health and well-being. I hope you understand? Cheers Dr. Caleb Bibbi Oluranti

No comments:

Post a Comment