Monday 14 September 2015

She Seduced Me!!


She Seduced Me!!
Good day Doctor,
Firstly, let me thank you for your effort in solving people`s problem, may your days be long with good health. please doctor am a male, I will be twenty by August.
I 've been living a single life ever since meaning that I have never dated a girl in my whole life, but unfortunately for me , November, 2013, a friend of mine (16 years old girl) came to my house and seduced me to have sex with her, but I was afraid because of disease and the rest but she forced me that I now decided to do it after all she is a very small girl she might not be infected with any disease. So I made love to her with a condom but along the line, she used her finger nail to touch the condom and it got torn right inside her, so when I discovered that the condom has been removed I quickly stood up and got dressed then I begged to leave. Doctor after sometime, I begin to noticed that, whenever am stooling, something like milk or pus do come out from my manhood. and I don't know if it is an std or not and I've been living with it since. So doctor please tell me is it an std, what is the name, and which drug can I take to cure it?  I'm living here in Borno, is it native or Western  medicine? Doctor please what are the effects of this? Please am dying slowly of this I need urgent response from you doctor. Mail it directly to this mail as soon as you receive it. Please I don't want it to be published.
Thanks and God bless you.
Nur'deen from Borno State.

 Dear Nur'deen,
It is really unfortunate when this kind of thing occurs-- but your letter is a very good opportunity to warn youths out there that this kind of thing happens -- all the time. Women-- girls --demonic agents-- can also "rape" men!! God have mercy on us!! What you have is Chronic Prostatitis(CPR). Any male who discharges without sex has CPR--What other symptoms are there? Let's list some ten a)Back ache b) Waist pains c)Sexual Inadequacies of all sorts-- only one round; weak erection; painful penis; premature ejaculation; delayed ejaculation; reduced or no pleasure; dying penis at the sight of vagina-- name it-- d)low sperm count; or zero sperm count; e)problems with urination-- frequency; scattered stream; smelly; etc  f)pain in the pelvis/groin that refuses to go; g)funny feelings and sensations in the pelvis -- like-- h) movements and i) heat and j)itching; then k) discharge during stools or urination. CPR is not usually easy to treat --and yes-- you are right-- most men who have it can pinpoint the exact girl they had sex with before it all started-- and to cap it all -- the funny behavior/ peculiar something that happened during the encounter! CPR can be caused by an STD causing germ; yes. Gonorrhea and Chlamydia refer here. But also ordinary urinary tract infection bugs can also do it. Like E.Coli; Klebsiella; Proteus and so on. Lastly, generally ubiquitous(found everywhere) germs like Staphylococcus; Streptococcus; Candida also can cause it. Treatment? It is complicated and needs expertise. A key is that CPR is the male equivalent of PID -- although PID is much easier to treat. Call my helplines. We'll get you fully well.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment