Wednesday 20 May 2015

Help; I'm Useless to My Wife!

Help; I'm Useless to My Wife!
Dear Doc,
I am the one that called you yesterday, I am a 33yr old man from Enugu State. I have a serious problem which is trying to ruin my life. I engaged in a relationship which resulted in disease and right now I am dying under some terrible pain. When I urinate I always pass some milky fluid. I have a swollen scrotum, I was diagnosed by a doctor who said that I  had a hernia. I went through surgical operation but to no avail. I have taken my problem to so many hospitals without any better result.
These are the symptoms: milky fluid coming out of my penis when I urinate, swollen scrotum (testis), weak sexual emotion, pain in the swollen scrotum (the right one). I suffer the pain most when I have a strong erection and sometimes migraine headache with it. My lady has loved and followed me and our relationship has resulted into marriage; and on the bed, presently I am now faced with these sexual problems--
1. I am unable to go more than one round , and release my load in a second.
2. After releasing I could not go again until the next day.
3.The most worrisome part  is that I cannot have or maintain a good and strong erection, my manhood always as soft as foam.
4. My early morning erection is no longer there.
5.During ejaculation my semen used to shoot but now it oozes out.
Please I am always ashamed of myself whenever she calls for sex. I am thinking of losing my life than live and seeing myself in this unbearable condition. My wife has tried to bear with me but right now, she is threatening to leave me if there is no solution to it. I also pity her for what she has being undergoing for so long.
I was subjected to a lab. test and below are the result. *Motility rate 10% Actively motile 30%. *Sperm count 5x1000000 cells. *Viscosity.. slightly viscous. *Pus cells... 1-3hpf ph 7.5. *Morphology..25% abnormal cells. The test also showed that I have a STAPH AUREUS infection. Please I still count on you for help. Sir, I want you introduce me to professional doctor in this area or the kind of drug that will eliminate the pain and restore back my potency. I will gratefully appreciate it if you can reply this mail via my: cgckvlvl (Lagos)email. Do not publish. Keep it secret..
Thanks for your urgent reply.
Enugu Eugene
 
Dear Eugene,
You have a Chronic Prostatitis --any male that discharges in the absence of sex has it--and your case shows how pathetic ignorance (of even medical practitioners) can be. Sexual activity tend to be vigorous, wild and unrestrained among young men. They catch a bug and infect their prostate -- an internal organ in the male that can be called a man's womb. Prostatitis sets in and can be hard to get rid of.
Final and lasting solution is available to you if you follow instructions for, though we are medical practitioners too we have seen where, why and how too many of our colleagues fail to successfully handle this very serious challenge to male health and well--being. Of course, there are complications already -- and that includes the swollen testicles -- it is a case of chronic epididymitis secondary to your prostatitis and the painful thing is that this ailment will be eating up your sperm count all this time -- you can see you haveonly 5 million when the normal is over 20 million sperm cells per ml. This is how low or zero sperm count develops, many times without the kind of warning bell your pain has served you. In other words, infection is eating away at a man's ability to be a real man or father a child and yet, since he has NO PAIN at all, he knows nothingbaoutit. That is Chronic Prostatitis for you. Again, your case shows very clearly the link between three very seemingly unrelated concepts or phrases
a)Sexual inadequacy(SXI) or erectile dysfunction
b)Chronic Prostatitis(CPR) and
c)Staphylococcus aureus
In a nutshell, understand that Staph --or any other germ (especially E.Coli, Kelbsiella, Proteus; Streptococcus etc --  some of them STD's and, some not so) can invade a male's system, infect his prostate; give him a CPR and then cause SXI secondary to the CPR. In my experience, CPR --hidden, unsuspected, undiagnosed (by SFA--seminal fluid analysis with m,c,s-- is the cause of up to 85% --if not even more of SXI). SXI is curable; CPR too (but by experienced doctors). It is most important that you save your marriage by attending properly to this matter if, like she has threatened, madam will not pack away or follow the driver!!  If you send to staphdoctor@yahoo.com, betterloverz@yahoo.com you will access very useful information on how to stop these menaces. Also, visit our blog/website at www.mediamedix.blogspot.com. Not to publish? But that's how all-- including you-- have benefited and are still benefiting. We publish-- but simply change your ID -- name and location. Call the help lines
Cheers
Dr.Caleb Bibbi Oluranti.Help-lines 08033466574; 08028240983; 08057441699; 08093142261

No comments:

Post a Comment