Saturday 9 May 2015

Help! I'm Afraid of Everybody!!!



Help! I'm Afraid of Everybody!!!
Dear Dr,
I'm a 24yr old guy who is indulged in self-discovery and who is looking to self-actualization and self-fulfillment. How glad I am this day, sharing with you a problem that has -for some years now- been weighing me down. a problem that instills in me the feeling of faltering while partaking in an activity, of not doing what I ought to do, and the unwarranted feeling of scrutiny and social insecurity whenever I'm in a public place. it is a secret enigma that I've been living with -hiding it within the depths of my mind- for far too long. Pouring out my gravely over burdened heart to one whom I feel would understand and bear with me -and possibly help alleviate or eradicate- the ceaseless pains, sorrows and worries which I feel deep inside, I believe, is one great step I'd be taking toward recovery from my burdens. I've always taken it to be a personal affair; if it wasn't a problem I see as being so humiliating, I'd have referred to it as "my dear." This is the very first time I'd discussing -with anybody, not even my parents or siblings - the awful experiences in my social life. Quite strange and incredible, isn't it? Well, you'd better believe my story because I'm telling you the truth and nothing short of it. But..."
 
Raheem Ringim, Kano
 
Dear Raheem,
(I decided to cut short your very long but interesting story but anyone can access it at www.mediamedix.blogspot.com. Social anxiety disorder (or social phobia) is an irrational, disabling fear of humiliation in everyday social situations.
People with social phobia fear that their behavior will lead to negative judgment by others, even though they recognize this fear is illogical. People who suffer this condition sometimes wish themselves as better dead but this need not be as there are ways to tackle the challenge with interview, counseling, remedies, drugs and prayer -- all together!! The last patient I had could not believe how fast he got well but the key was to find out the ROOT of the disease which is why a thorough interview is basic. Anyway, like this guy , you will actually get a CURE which is more than you can expect outside our techniques. Just reach out for help. It's available.
Dr.Caleb Bibbi Oluranti - 08033466574; 08028240983; 08057441699; 0809

No comments:

Post a Comment