Thursday 1 August 2013

Natural Cure for Sinusitis

Sinusitis Natural Cure Hello Dr, I wish to commend you on the wonderful job you are doing and I pray God to continue to lift you to high levels. Sir, I am presently at my wits end as a result of an ailment that has continued to plague my existence;and I hope you can, in your God given wisdom,advice me on how to handle it. Sir, I have over the years continued to suffer daily nose blockage, a problem I can say has been with me right from my childhood days but which I was only able to identify as a health problem some five years back. Having been consciously aware of this 'menace', I realize my two nostrils blocks every now and then [every 45mins to be precise], and I only get some relief after blowing out the resultant sputum. If it happens however that my place of location does not accord me the chance to rid my nose of the said sputum, I then become so uncomfortable with myself as I am left with no option than to use my mouth for routine respiration. I had gone to the hospital with this complain to the Dr and he had recommended AFB test as well as chest x-ray,both of which came out negative. The Dr did however place me on some antibiotics and nose drops[Otrivin],which I took without any noticeable cure. I have also used other drugs prescribed by a pharmacist without any luck. In my desperate attempt to solve my problem, I talked to all sorts of medical practitioners,and it was in the process that a doctor told me about SINUSITIS, and the need for me to see an expert and more so that I might need to undergo a nasal operation. I am presently confused as undergoing any sort of operation is the last thing on my mind as I believe in my heart that a drug exists somewhere that can cure my problem permanently. Sir,,just what is sinusitis? Is it possible for someone to be born with it? What causes it? Can my case be referred to as one[sinusitis]? and finally can I get a cure for it [if it is] without operation? Thanks in anticipation of your reply. Himba Kiolody, Taraba Dear Himba, I've got good news for you. Your condition, which medical doctors know to be a big problem and to behave the way you described, will disappear with the use of the herb called ginger. Sinusitis is infection of the air-cells of the skull--the bone that houses our brain. It generally is a frustration for doctors. Oto--Rhino--Laryngologists--doctors specializing in diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat(ENT) may atimes help when they operate; but some still fail to get well after operation. There is, indeed a very special antibiotic that gets wonderful results specially in the peculiar situation of Chronic Sinusitis but it is a prescription drug and I cannot treat you by post--that's for face to face consultation. Also, new research is showing that the real reason why sinusitis remains so recalcitrant to treatment may be because the germs causing the problem half of the time are fungi; not bacteria as the use of antibiotics has all this time assumed. So, you might need to find a doctor who understands how to use anti-fungals in these circumstances. But ginger works wonders in these conditions --just send me an e mail and we'd be glad sort you out beautifully. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment