Monday 8 July 2013

I Need A D&C!!

I Need A D&C!! Dear Doctor I am very happy to know that there are still good and helpful doctor around to render help and consultation. May God enrich and enlarge your coast. I am pregnant ( one month plus) but i don't want to do D &C please there anything i can do apart from D&C. Please my education is at stake. pleeeeeeeeeeeease I need an urgent answer. THANKS (WORRIED GIRL) Dear Worried Girl, Sorry. But if your mum did what you thinking of ... where would you be now? So, next time be more careful. Easy contraception now exists --no girl in this modern day of fertility awareness and control should go through what you are experiencing. Even after rape, we now have drugs that can prevent un-wanted pregnancy--even after rape! Send me an e mail to doctorbibbi@yahoo.co.uk and docmarrylove@yahoo.com requesting fertility control information and I'd be glad to send what you need know to you. For next time (if there is a next time -- and there shouldn't be), practice what you'll learn from the free report and prevent this situation. For now, have your baby-- d'you know if you'll ever have another? Then go back to your education --it can be done. Don't murder another human being because it's Creator will ask you about that baby one day--that's the truth!!! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment