Saturday 1 October 2011

To Get My Wife Pregnant

Good Day Dr,

I have some issues I would like to ask you about. First, I must commend you for the wonderful works you are doing and solving millions of family and health problems for us.

My wife is not pregnant and has not been for once but when she press her breast hard milk will be coming out, is this an infection or a hormonal imbalance ?

Secondly, when I have sexual arousing feelings, i will discover some sticky or slippery watery substance coming out of my penis, is this normal or abnormal ?

Is stomach noise normal or an infection.

Thank you so much.

Abiram Adibe, Abakaliki
Aba


Dear Abiram,
I'm afraid your wife will not get pregnant in a hurry if you do not understand the following 3 points and quickly take appropriate action.

1.Milk from the breast is HORMONAL IMBALANCE
Specifically, the hormone called "Prolactin" -- responsible for a woman to breastfeed --and you know that a breastfeeding woman (taking care of a baby right now) is definitely not asking for another a baby -- this hormone is too high in such women; causing them to be barren or infertile or sub fertile -- meaning -- they do not want another baby at this point in time -- since --- ostensibly -- they are supposedly breastfeeding another baby right now.

2.The sticky stuff from your penis at arousal is prostatic fluid --its normal, yes but tends to be more in volume and thus more noticeable when there is an infection of the prostate. Infection of the prostate is referred to as Chronic Prostatitis CPR --and one of the complications is Low or Zero sperm count -- meaning infertility; subfertility or barrenness for the man

3.One of the more remote and uncommonly identified symptoms of CPR is a rumbling noisy abdomen

What to do?
Call me let's consult.
08093142261;08057441699; 08057441699; 08028240983

Get your wife --unless you believe it is not wise-- and together, both of you call me any night you are ready -- even if it is tonight.

I should be able to answer and spend time with you on your case once you understand certain things.


The ball is in your court right now
Play it!!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment