Thursday 13 October 2011

Growth In The Privates/My Address

Goodday Sir,
I appreciate your column on d sun newspaper.I'm male 25yrs of age,i had a rash on my private part about 3yrs ago later which later healed but it has been growing into something like a wart ever since then,i was told to do a VDRL test which i did and it came out non reactive..the doctor recommended a drug and kenacombe ointment for me.however i"m worried as the sight of it has become a source of concern to me..pls sir is there any treatment u can recommend for me
Dominic Gbegbetu, Sapele, Delta


Dear Dominic,
You need to see a well qualified doctor or a dermatologist
The growth MUST BE SEEN by someone qualified before you can get rid of it
There are growths- warts caused by syphilis; but there are others caused by papilloma virus-- there is s great difference -- but they look alike
If you want me to see it, here's my address
Healingtouch Clinic,
Topmost Floor,
15,Botanical Gardens
At The Railway Crossing
By Chief Magistrate Court,
Off Apapa Road, Oyingbo,
Ebute Metta, Lagos
Consultation is 1,500N per head
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment