Tuesday 20 September 2011

What's Amiss?

What's Amiss?
Good morning sir,
While thanking God for the help He has been using you to give to people, I want to use this medium to seek your help, For some months now I've been having some kind of my stomach and chest and most often parts of my body and head.Initially I thought it was ulcer and i went to the hospital and did occult blood test and it was negative. I've taken some medications as was prescribed by doctors but the efficacy of all medications taken had proven abortive.I also notice that i yawn at random whether or not I've eaten and right from when i did tooth extraction,there's been so much saliva in my mouth each time I'm asleep.Please could this be a bacterial infection?if yes what do i do cos I'm tired of going to the hospital and all they tell me is fever ,malaria.What also could possibly be the cause of a young boy who has never had sex, ejaculating always.each time I complain this to people all they tell me is you need to have sex but i think that is not the problem. In fact my problems are three-pronged. please help save a soul. Thanks and God bless. I look forward to hearing from you.
Peter Pan, Port Harcourt, Rivers

Dear Peter,
It's impossible to say what the matter is -- without a thorough interview, examination and lab tests. You need to see a a urologist/good doctor to sort you out. If I were to treat you, I'd start from the "ejaculating always". That sounds like wet dreams or frequent night emissions -- a prominent symptom of Chronic Prostatitis. To many this is what is called or suspected to be "Staphylococcus" --especially with the "hot/burning sensation" in the head and other parts of the body. The prostate, in men, controls sex, ejaculation, urination and it's health affects sperm count. It is a tricky organ to treat when chronically infected and affects negatively some or all the above functions but can and has been treated successfully by us among other professionals. Bottom line is-- we need to see. Apart from CPR, there may be other diagnoses --like "Somatisation Syndrome"( free details available by e mail to me or on website, "www.mediamedix.blogspot.com") but rest assured you can and will get well if you follow instructions and prescription, okay?
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment