Tuesday 30 May 2017

Defeat Your Arthritis Now

Defeat Your Arthritis Now


Dear Doctor,
I want to thank you and commend your efforts to help solve people's problems in general and cure arthritis patients and make things affordable for us through your wet preparation in particular.I am 40 years old house-wife helping with my husband's business. Sometimes ago, my husband and I came to see you after we read your column where you said although you are an orthodox Western medical practitioner, you were offering to help arthritis patients with plant medicinal/botanical/nutritional/herbal preparations that would cure their arthritis instead of just giving mild pain-relief like Western medicines do.I have had arthritis for up to 3 years now and I had seen doctors by the dozen.They told me it was my weight -- I am 110 kilograms although I am almost 6 feet tall-- precisely 5ft 10 inches --that is 1.77 meters and large-boned and heavily built.To reduce weight on my arthritic knees, I began a program of exercise which was quite harrowing/uncomfortable/discomforting. Specifically, I had crackling noise in my knees whenever I ascended stairs -- which was most of the time because I live at the top floor of a 3 story building. My joints were swollen; I was unable to squat on the knees and all these were worse with activity. On waking in the morning, I would feel relief, but as the day wore on, and I became active, I got progressively worse. Doctors at 2 different private hospitals could not help me except with pain-killers and advise to exercise which was not comfortable at all simply because I had joint -pains and in exercise, it is majorly your joints that you use!! To get up from the kneeling position was always painful; I got up from seating or from a low seat with great difficulty and discomfort.To climb to my last floor apartment, the discomfort was much and I had to climb a little, rest a little, while I counted the stairs remaining for me to climb.
But after seeing you and listening to your explanation about the 3 choices of medicines (the wet; the dry and the ointment and tea), understanding their different prices (that help cut one's coat to the size of one's pocket) and taking away your wet preparation (for so very little) and using it --half a cup twice a day for about 3 weeks--I am a completely changed person!! My pains are gone!! I can kneel now (and even for long periods of time) without pain.The swellings of the joint has disappeared!! The crackling noise in my joints when climbing stairs are gone! I now climb the staircase with ease, no more puffing, huffing and counting of stairs to finish! Oh, I still cannot squat properly as there is just a little remainder of my pains that still hinder me, but, I am amazed that this your wet preparation has changed my life already and will yet change it the more as I continue for the full treatment which you say will need 2 more cans. Please I'm registering my desire to come to collect another can and I'm even contemplating ordering the more costly dry capsules you talked about for my mother in the village as I think that will be more convenient to send accross to her than the wet preparation. Again, my hubby and I are thinking of shipping the most costly ointment +tea to a relative oversea who has the same problem of medically incurable arthritis and has been told by surgeons over there that she needs to have total knee-replacement surgery! My dear husband who has supported me (you do remember he came with me when I first came to your office to collect my first 5 litre-can) cannot believe his good fortune at how nimble I have become in and out of bed as the arthritis, which wily-nily affected our love-lives before, has given way to a new zest in the bedroom which has put the honey back into our moon! It is now almost as if I have no weight--I wonder what happened to the theory that my knees were arthritic because I was overweight? Anyway, I'm now on my way to fullest recovery, singing Halleluia!!! Thank you very much for the good work you are doing doc,and may God bless you.
Sincerely,
Singing Sally, Lagos
 
Dear Singing Sally,
Well, the taste of the pudding is in the eating, as they say -- I actually used the stuff myself before deciding that such an effective and cheap remedy should be publicized. You (and as many others as are interested) are welcome to call these lines -- 08033466574; 08028240983; 08057441699 for whichever preparation you would like-- the wet, the dry (which you suggest for Mama) or the third prep.--ointment+tea. You will not regret your positive action. Act now!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment