Monday 17 April 2017

Injections or Surgery or What For my Arthritis?

Injections or Surgery or What For my Arthritis?

Dear Dr,
I attend a government hospital where there are loads and lots of people to see the doctors for arthritis of the knees and other joints. My experience has been horrible. The doctors wanted me to go for total knee replacement surgery which I refused out of hand. Then they started injecting steroids into my knee joint directly to give me whatever minimal benefit from my excruciating knee pains. I am a 65 year-old civil servant about to retire and I am almost tired of my life from this arthritis and the injections. Is there no alternative? There must be something natural or simple that I can use or what do you think? I am desperate. Help me
Asabe Zanna, Maiduguri 

Dear Asabe, 
Truth be told, there is an epidemic of Arthritis in the populace which Orthodox medicine has no answer to but with complementary modalities, you can get rid of the very worst cases of arthritis in as fast as 6 days to at the most 6 weeks as we have said many times in this forum. There’s help and further information as you simply reach out.
Cheers
Dr.Caleb Bibbi Oluranti; 2348033466574; 2348093142261; 2348028240983; 2348057441699

No comments:

Post a Comment