Thursday 25 June 2015

Emotionally Devastated

Emotionally Devastated
Dear Doc,
I love your column-and need this urgent advice; due to my inability to mingle with the opposite sex-[i got a history of 17 turn-offs-spurned because of
man-got-no-pay-syndrome-]and the so-called sanctimonious attitude of our so-called born again girls-which leaves much to be desired! now-I masturbate for like 7 times a day; I'm 30.never dated again in 9 months-and 4 years running I've been so depressed and emotionally devastated to trust any woman-will masturbation harm me? You are the doctor -please publish this[and send me a response- because, I won't be in town
during this weekend-let others read my example-those who suffer likewise- maybe you can tell me when we will see when I get back-but write!
thanks!
Georges Humbunu, Badagry
 
 
Dear Georges,
The truth is -- at 30 you could be married and fulfilling both yourself and someone who is very likely very lonely at this time. But what do we have? Masturbation -- from you and maybe herself too --out of frustration. Masturbation is bad? Well-- for one it is compulsive -- almost addictive; so that a times married masturbators prefer it to real intercourse! That's the problem and because nobody can masturbate without phantasising, unsuspected invasion by spirits of incubi and succubi is too common but hidden. But we can go beyond these real challenges-- how to get a lady to listen to you; how to settle down in marriage; how to stop masturbating. We can and want to take you to the place of fulfillment. All you need is proper counseling and mentoring and you'll get there. Begin by befriending a few male friends who seem to know what to do around the ladies and watch them. This will help you focus on the area of your confidence. Be ready to follow guidelines and instructions. Call the help-lines. Imagine how much STD we can prevent by the proper counseling in matters like these!
 
Cheers                 
Dr Caleb Bibbi Oluranti

No comments:

Post a Comment