Saturday 4 April 2015

Tablet For Fertility?

Tablet For Fertility?
I was introduce on Parlodel tablet by a pharmacist. I complain to him that I have been looking for a child. He said that the tablet is good. Please Dr. Bibbi please advise me on what to do. for how long can the tablet be taken. I started using from January, 4th, 2006 the day I saw my menses.
I will appreciate if you will reply me.
Thank you.
Mrs. Abby Ekaette, Calabar
Dear Mrs Ekaette,
Parlodel is a brand of bromocriptine useful when infertility is caused by a brand of hormonal imbalance in which prolactin which is high-- that is all!! Is yours high? There are so many reasons why a woman may be subfertile -- not only when prolactin is high. Let me list about a dozen -- a) fibroids, b)ovarian cyst, c)endometriosis, blocked tubes, d)no ovulation, e)PID or pelvic inflammatory disease, f)low progesterone levels... Which reason is yours? I thought the person to see was a gynecologist/good fertility doctor-- how come you landed with a pharmacist? Of course if the problem is not high prolactin levels, you will only be guilty of drug abuse using "Parlodel". Please do the right thing so you can get the right result. Beware
Cheers
Dr.Caleb Bibbi Oluranti

No comments:

Post a Comment