Thursday 23 October 2014

Relationship Woes, Help!!

 
Relationship Woes, Help!!
Good day, Dr
Once in a while when I'm opportuned to read your column in the Sun newspaper and I must commend your fatherly advice. May GOD bless you.
I'm a 26 years old female legal practitioner based in the South South part of Nigeria. Every aspect of my life has been smooth except MY RELATIONSHIPS. I'm so worried. My relationship is almost 2 years old and it seems it's just stagnant. Before I left for the Law School this guy was so much on my neck that he wanted to bring his people to come and see my people because he was scared that I would meet someone else at the Law School. Now I'm done with Law School yet he does not show all that seriousness he used to show. He hardly calls me and when he manages to he's always in a hurry to go. We break up and make up at will. I'm so sick and tired of the whole thing but whenever we break up we make up so easily. At times I feel he's just testing my patience because he received all manners of insult and stress before I accepted to date him. I used to drink and smoke so much before now but I gave my life to Christ last year and inwardly I've been so happy and fulfilled but this guy thinks that I'm boring now because we've different values now Meanwhile he was always complaining of my habits then. My parents are always reminding me indirectly that it's time to settle down. My younger sisters are
also worried because they believe that men are scared of female lawyers. I'm so confused. My work schedule is a bit tight. My spare time is just to attend service in church. I've prayed so much I don't know what else to do. I was not too comfortable when I went for last Xmas because almost all my friends and mates are married. No man is even saying hi to me anymore. At 26 I feel it's too early to be off the shelf without admirers. I thought I could share my worries with you. And i would like you to give me a private reply through
this mail address. I hope I'm not asking for too much.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Lisa, Yenagoa, Bayelsa
 
Dear Lisa,
At my email address, docmarrylove@yahoo.com, you or anybody can get a lot of resources and help on relationships. Just write in and I'll reply you. You should also visit my blog "www.mediamedix.blogspot.com". Health-wise, it's very wise to stay off tobacco and alcohol so I commend your courageous step. I'm also happy you pray. It's not normal for a man who was in a hurry to suddenly slack and be so cold about taking you to the altar. And at 26!!! My free report, "How to Take your Husband(or wife) Back" you or anyone can obtain if you ask for it. What has happened to your relationship with this guy is that it's under attack; some forces want to steal or have succeeded in stealing your man -- of course this is still in the pre-physical realm. Call the helplines and I'll show you how to pray through this kind of situation to be married to the man of your dreams in no time. After all, Eve never had to languish or wait for a man!!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment