Thursday 28 August 2014

Worried After Evacuation

Worried After Evacuation
Dear Dr,
Please make this inquiry confidential and  reply me through this email address. Some time ago, I had an evacuation which was about two weeks old, but later on when I see my period I do feel a deep pain from inside my vagina. Of recent, the pain is getting mild; I really want to know if it is not an infection or something I do not know. Secondly, I used to feel pains when moving my eyeballs, this is usually accompanied with a headache. Doctor, I need you to shed more light on these. Thank you.
Worried lady.
 
Dear Worried Lady,
Simply go back to the person who did your evacuation-- I hope he's a doctor and not a quack?-- and complain.  He's the only one who can tell. As for me I think you have some sub-acute infection --perhaps you did not follow up on antibiotics you needed to use after your procedure? It is important to go and sort this out because such infections as we are talking about can damage your tubes and fertility. Hurry. Before we go, proper knowledge of fertility --what we call fertility awareness will help you from having to do evacuations or remove your own unborn babies by yourself before they are born. Go to www.mediamedix.blogspot.com to read articles on fertility awareness-- how to be sure you do not get pregnant and for that matter also, how to be sure you have a good chance to get pregnant. As for your headache and eyeballs, go see a doctor and have him check you for typhoid fever or some mild salmonellosis. The symptoms you complain of tend to be associated with this milder form of infection with Salmonella which is the generic name of the germ that causes typhoid fever.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment