Sunday 14 April 2013

Stop Sex For Now!!!

Stop Sex For Now!!! Dear Doctor, My boyfriend & I both had sex then I found out that I started having stomach pain. My navel began to pain me then to the left side of my tummy then below my chest region which resulted to vomiting, high body temperature & loss of weight. We used a condom. I am 19 while he is 22yrs old. What do you think is the cause of the mentioned symptoms above? How can I gain my weight back within a week? I've even thought of stopping to have sex completely so please your advice & prescription is highly needed urgently. Dear JFX, Listen JFX-- you asked for my advice-- so let me tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the God-help-me truth-- YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HAVING SEX-- AT ALL!! and, straight away, I can think of 5 things that can be responsible for your symptoms 1. is plain old fear-- anxiety neurosis, we call it. Fear of -- no, not pregnancy since you used condoms, but fear that you are too young to be having sex. This fear or anxiety is what is responsible for your subsequent resolve to go off sex. I mean If you were 29-- or even 19-- and finished all your studies--or even if not graduated yet-- but were married --and this problem occurred-- would you ever think of stopping to have sex? Not very likely!!! So, --like the ubiquitous new advert says, "sex is worth waiting for, so zip up!!!" 2.Endometriosis 3.PID-- (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease). Both these two will cause you to have pain with sex and the second one -- PID -- will make you have fever too; 4.Coincidental Peptic Ulcer symptoms 5.No Reason -- which is often a way of saying the reason is not in the physical or mental -- it is in the spiritual. Magun, for example is a spiritual principle whereby the partner to the magun- carrying partner begins to have symptoms that may culminate in death. In this case the magun would be on your boy-- and it could even be on you. The purpose of magun ("don't climb" --as in sex) -- is not to do it-- don't have sex ( with the magun carrier) -- which is still saying the same thing I was saying which you yourself seems to have apprehended already -- "Zip up; wait; don't". The summary? I agree with you. My prescription? Stop sex for now; okay? Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment