Monday 31 December 2012

Go And Marry!

Go And Marry! Hello Sir, Greetings to you in the name of the Lord Jesus. I want to bless the name of the Lord for His blessings upon you and how He has been using you to bring people out of their predicaments .I need your help Sir. I am a man of about 30yrs single confronted with a series of problems- spiritual, academic, health, finance etc.I am tired of my life. Life has become a burden to me. Its problem all the times.For some times now I have been battling with sexual thoughts leading to masturbation. I thought I would get out of it but it looks as if the more I try the more it becomes harder. I am tired of my life! I don't know how to get over this problem.Sexual thoughts and imaginations are always filling my mind at all time and this has been responsible for the evil act.Many times I thought I could kill myself and leave this world considering the shamefulness and the problems associated with it. But then I would think of heaven because I know that if I die now its hell straight and I don't want to go to hell. I cry everyday! Daddy please help me. How can I come out of this problem. The more I repent, confess my sins and pray the more it looks harder to overcome. Please help me.If I loose everything I don't want to loose heaven.Please pray for me. You can reply through this medium or my number is kjdsbfthojweatntn'. I will be very happy if you can help me. I find it difficult to discuss it with my pastor being a shameful thing! Please help me. If you can help,I will be very grateful and I will never forget you. Thanks. Fadeyi from Ikare Dear Fadeyi Ikare, You have absolutely no problem-- you ought to go get married -- that's all. At 30, you are ripe for marriage and sex -- that's simply what your body is telling you, okay? Even the Bible says "it is better to marry than to burn" for lust -- which is what you are doing. So, go do it and stop all this masturbation business. Now, if you are having problems getting into fruitful relationships, or being married you are still held by masturbation, then call our help-lines, okay? Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment